3D BAG v2023.06.22 is released

Yes, something went wrong in our GPKG exporter. We are working on a patch release, which will include other fixes too.

2 likes

Thanks for the update @BalazsDukai. Looking forward to the improvements and best of luck fixing the issues.

Is there an update on this issue? I’m experiencing the same problems.

1 like

Hi, can you tell me if we can see the demolished building information in the AHN4? If yes which layer and field reflects the information.

Hi, if the building was demolisjed after the AHN4 was collected for that building, then you’ll still see the demolished building in the point cloud.
However, the 3DBAG only contains existing (not demolished) buildings.

Hi Balazs, Thank you for the quick response. I have another doubt or rather a request. Is it possible for you to share AHN3 full geopackage file?

I’m not sure what do you mean by the “AHN3 full geopackage” file?

Hi, I’m trying to use the CityJSON with the grasshopper RhinoCityJSON plugin.
However the plugin gives me the error stating that the CityJSON file is invalid.

To double check this statement, I redownloaded the CityJSON from 3dbag.nl (for example this one: 3DBAG Viewer) and dropped it in https://validator.cityjson.org/.
Also there the file gets marked as invalid:
“CityJSON schemas Additional properties are not allowed (‘fullMetadataUrl’, ‘version’ were unexpected) [path:/metadata]”

Does someone know what goes wrong here?
And maybe point me into the right direction for a possible sollution for my problem?

1 like

Yes, I have the same problem and did the same check.
My old files from 2023 are still working, so it seems to be a bug in the new 2024 files.

Hi @usutcu

You can use Heron which you can download via the package manager in Rhino.

1 like