AHN4 classifications same as AHN3?

I am trying to find what are the potential classification codes for AHN4, I assume that they are the same as AHN3, but I’d like that to be confirmed.

Also, shouldn’t this information be on the official website? Even for AHN3 I cannot find the information, only when I search the forum here I can find the answer… (the official page just lists the names, not the code attached)

The classification of the AHN4 is the same as that of the AHN3. This is stated in the specifications conditions (technical specifications).

During the processing of the AHN4, it turned out that the high-voltage pylons and cables could easily be found by the processing software. These have therefore ended up in a separate class (classification code 14), although this was not required. As a result, this class has also not been checked for the AHN4.

For the AHN5, it was decided to include this in the technical specifications.

The specifications are freely available, we are currently working on the AHN website to include this information as much as possible (in any case, to include the specifications conditions as a download). @Hugoledoux, if you want to receive them now let me know.

oh, class=14 is new to me

Yes please can you email the specs? contact · Hugo Ledoux

Cheers!

Done :slight_smile:

Hi Alkemade, can you please send me a copy of the technical specifications for AHN4? (email: jane09gis@gmail.com) Many thanks.

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 like

Class 14 for High tension! in AHN4 already, nice!