Geopackage data geomorphological map

Hello, I tried to use the geopackage on QGIS of the GMM map, how can I add the style on the polygon ??

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

The downloadfile contains a SLD (Style file), you can open this in QGIS.
You can find more here SLD in QGIS

Kind regards,

Erkan Efek
PDOK

It is not possible to apply the SLD directly to the geopackage file in the zip file. The geopackage BRO-GMM-DownloadServiceData-GEOM50000-V2019-2-31.gpkg contains the official BRO data model which is normalized. To use the SLD you would need to join a couple attribute tables to the feature table mapped_feature.

However according to the ReadMe-GeomorfologischeKaart.docx (in the zip file), the zipfile should also include BRO-GMM-ViewServiceData-GEOM50000-V2019-2-31.gpkg , a geopackage with denormalized data for displaying the data. I expect it would be possible to use the SLD directly on this geopackage . But the BRO-GMM-ViewServiceData-GEOM50000-V2019-2-31.gpkg is missing from the zip file. We will investigate why this file is missing.

1 like

Here is an example join config on feature table mapped_feature with the attribute tables geomorphological_area and mp_landform_subgroup to get the SLD working:

1 like

Thanks every body for the helps, it works well !!! :heart_eyes:

1 like

The zipfile in the reply of Anton is an old, not updated version the new version can be found here:

https://service.pdok.nl/bzk/bro-geomorfologischekaart/atom/v1_0/brogeomorfologie.xml

We have asked the owners of the dataset to correct the readme with the correct geopackage name.

regards, Erkan

1 like