Question about services

Dears community,

I would like to know where I can find more information about APIs and
Linked data and Sparql. I need more technical details to know how can I employ them for my job.
PDOK website only provides little information. I would like to learn more.
Do you have any suggestions?
And I would like to know whether there is any course or workshop for this purpose or not.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance,
Maria

Hi @mariamsajadian
Your question is quiet broadly scoped, but I will try to fill in some of your questions.

Regarding ‘our’ API’s/LinkedData/Sparql endpoints, the ‘only’ information we have on our website
If it is lacking, we would love to hear what you think is missing (or where we can improve upon)

Maybe you can elaborate a bit, so we (or others) have a bit more focus. For example: does it involve front-end/back-end systems is it ETL related (import/export data), maybe INSPIRE/European validation, and so on…

We did do some courses/workshop in the past,… We do have some use-case and demonstrators, you can find them here for LinkeData/Sparql and for OGC services/api a workshop

So that would be my suggestions, for now…

1 like

The website from Platform Linked Data Nederland (https://www.pldn.nl/) may also give you a starting point to find more information.

1 like

Hi Wouter Visscher and Robin Topper, thanks a lot for the information. The links are very helpful! I mostly focus on back-end /front-end(exactly ETL related). I want to use them for the NLP purpose. First, I need to get a general picture, and then I am going to go into detail. I am working on my thesis.